State of the art pathology reports with succinct diagnoses, photomicrographs and organ maps increase accuracy and efficiency in reporting biopsy results, leading to greater physician and patient satisfaction. Our team of pathologists and cytologists, together with expert consultants, bring years of experience to each case. We use the latest techniques and intra-departmental reviews for malignant diagnoses, giving each case a thorough examination.
Services and techniques include:
- • Special stains for microorganisms and Barrett’s esophagus
- • Extended panel of immunohistochemistry markers
- • Prognostic and therapeutic markers, including EGFR, KRAS, and markers
for Lynch syndrome
- • Expertise in the diagnosis of lymphoma
- • Board-certified G.I. cytopathologists for diagnosis of fluids, brushes, and smears
Our pathologists welcome the opportunity to discuss case findings and are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions. Call +1.800 325.PATH (7284).