Our board-certified hematopathologists offer expert analysis of all outpatient biopsies, bone marrow biopsies, peripheral blood smears, and needle aspirates. We further enhance interpretation of routine preparations by correlating ancillary studies including chromosome analysis, flow cytometry, and immunohistochemistry with the findings on the primary biopsy. Most specialized tests are performed in-house, leading to a rapid turnaround time. The option for all reports to include a representative photomicrograph of the biopsy and/or aspirate, depicting the main diagnostic finding is available, depending on client preferences.
Services and techniques include:
- • STAT processing for emergency cases with same day preliminary result
- • Bone marrow biopsy evaluation correlating all laboratory data
- • Lymph node evaluation with flow cytometry
- • Peripheral blood smear interpretation with correlation to other results
- • Extensive panel of immunohistochemical markers
- • Flow cytometry
- • Diagnostic and prognostic molecular studies
Our pathologists welcome the opportunity to discuss case findings and are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions. Call +1.800 325.PATH (7284), or use the “Ask a Pathologist” feature on the right side of the page.